make tree stump stools for your treehouse in 8 easy steps:
1. weep openly for the loss of said tree (victim shown above)
2. eventually get over it and make your husband clean up the mess
3. saw it up into 22′ tall sections
4. take a belt sander to the tops to avoid splinter arse
5. nail furniture slides to the bottoms of the sections to keep the bottoms from holding rainwater and rotting
6.slap on a coat of clear coat to avoid tree sap arse.
7.take a seat. check arse. slap on another coat.
8.repeat, repeat, repeat (6 times in our case for the table shown)
* thanks to steven @ alteregoform and angela @ post27store for the fab hand-made table- made of recycled timbers