preparing a chair for the Chicago Home + Garden’s 2nd Chairs for Charity event which will donate its auction and part of its ticket proceeds to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
This year’s full line-up includes:
- Suzanne Cahill, Maison Suzanne
- Annika Christensen, Midnight Sun, Ltd
- Frank Fontana, HGTV Host & Author
- Harrington College of Design
- Jeff Harting, FGH Architects
- Cody Hudson, Struggle Inc.
- Greg Jagmin, Greg Jagmin Associates
- Karen Kalmek, Green Home Chicago
- Gary Lee, Gary Lee Partners
- Matthew Lew, Matthew Lew Fine Art
- Raun Meyn, FoundRe Furnishings
- Caroline Scheeler, Jayson Home & Garden
- Morlen Sinoway, Morlen Sinoway Atelier
- Summer Thornton, Summer Thornton Design
- Tereasa Surratt, Author, Found, Free & Flea
Last year’s show yielded more than 200 guests who vied in a silent auction for fifteen one-of-a-kind chairs created by some of Chicago’s top designers (including work from several of Harrington’s students!) The event raised more than $10,000 for Designs for Dignity.
Here’s more info on the Chicago Home + Garden’s 2nd Chairs for Charity event:
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
6:00 to 8:30 p.m.
Chicago Art Source
1871 N. Clybourn Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
Event Web page: www.chicagohomemag.com/chairs
Ticket Sales: http://bit.ly/l0GeQA
Tickets are $35 – includes cocktails and hors d’oeuvres