The new fall issue of one of our favorite magazines we contribute to just hit the stands. (Flea Market Style)
Every time we shoot a feature, it results in over-buying for the styling
…and we end up with an overflow of props, antiques— so now our camp prop room is overflowing & we want to give some lovely camp antiques a good home.
So to make room (#JustifyNextFleaMarketTrip) we’re giving away a bunch of the antiques shot for the story.
10 OF THE ANTIQUES INSIDE THE BASKET:
* 1950’s picnic caddy (picnic shot) * antique metal thermos (used for a vase shot)
* antique retro calendar tea towel (bottle carrier shot)
* 1950s picnic blanket (tablecloth)
* vintage carved totem pole (cake shot)
* silverware set for 4 -spoons, knives, forks (cannas roll shot)
* 1960s native american motif seed bead belt (wine caddy shot)
* pair of beer taster glasses (camp version)
* collection of retro travel bumber stickers,
* set of antique local wisco postcards (set of 10)
* and: a surprise. (CLUE; its nearly 100 years old, covered in leather and is timeless favorite past time) .
. . 👉 photos by the amazingly talented @bobcoscarelli