When you only have 48 hrs in DC, these are the must-sees on a fall weekend:
1. VISIT Smokey Bear exhibit at the Smithsonian National Zoo
2. SEE National Children’s Museum (thank you @crystalbowyer for the invite to serve on your experience board)
3. GET a tour of the Capitol! (Grateful to our friend and fav news anchor @tanjababich for the private tour)
4. STAY (CN Travellers World’s Best)Welcomed with surprise room welcome gifts at our crush hotel @thelinehotel thank you @ismatu.daramy .
5. EAT at the oldest (and best designed) saloon in D.C. @oldebbitt .
6. EXPERIENCE the Library of Congress (it was so surreal to see where our camps books are officially registered)
7. WALK The Ellipse in President’s Park to see the Boy Scout Memorial .
The surprise cherry on top was the kindness of a stranger who gave us VIP passes for the @nationals#WorldSeriesChampions Parade. (We discovered he is a VP at the event planning firm). We could not have cut through the 500,000 parade route visitors if it were not for your kindness (and magic access badges)- thx @hargroveexp
Our speed trip was to witness a historic event – the grand opening gala of the brand new @NationalChildrensMuseum (off Pennsylvania Ave near The White House). Congrats to @hahnst of @ogilvy485 for making us all at @ogilvychicago with @gusadel look good – and DO good – with your amazing design work – for a place that really deserves it.