1. whip up a big ole’ campfire.
2. snap a graham cracker i half, and add a chunk of a hershey bar.
3. Stick a marshmallow on a stick (we like to use a long green tree branch with a wittled tip)
4. Hold it over the hottest part of the fire you can find.
5. turn turn turn. (or, if you’re adventurous, let it catch on fire & blow it out)
6. shove that lovely mess in-between the cracker + mallow.
7. sandwich it all together.
8. squeeeeeze the grahams together, pull out the stick.
9. Wait a bit for it to cool, so you don’t burn the H*&!@ out of your mouth.
10. do it all over again.